Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Magical International Delivery!

We are getting lots of wreath inquiries this year from customers that live outside Europe.

Most are asking if they can purchase wreaths and other products from The Magical Christmas Wreath Company as gifts that we can send to their friends, relatives and business associates that live either in the UK or Mainland Europe.

We are pleased to say, Yes we can!
 
We ask all our international customers to send us a quick note with their order details via our contact page on the Magical Christmas Wreath Company Website.

We will then send you a Paypal invoice and take care of the rest for you.
 

We add a card to every order, so don't forget that festive message to include inside your gift.

We still deliver our luxury scented candles worldwide and we have three fabulous scents to choose from, so no matter where you live, you can all have a touch of magic in your home this Christmas!
 

4 comments:

  1. Paul this is great, although I and many readers think you need a "pop up shop" in the USA next year! I hope you are taking care of yourself during this busy time of year.

    P.S. Are you on Pinterest? If not get an account ASAP! I have seen a lot of pins of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is a great idea!

    My Sister lives in London and I know she would love one of your Christmas designs as a gift from us.

    I'll send a message on your website contact page. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paul I just placed my order via the contact page on your shop website
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know. Thank you.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete